J.C.s Metal Building Sales was formed by J.C. in 1999, in the Deland Florida area and has proven to be a needed asset in the metal building, Carport, Garage, Sheds, Barn,Green Houses,Hunting Stands,Guard Huts industry . Its no secret in this industry: you are only as good as your engineering and detailing. And in those areas, J.C.s is second to none!
State of the art technology and first class engineering enable us to build a custom building as easily and economically as a standard box building.
Using only the finest materials available to the metal buildings industry we are proud to say, We are the company that other companies use to set their standards.
J.C.s Metal Building sales is one of Americas premier suppliers of pre-engineered metal buildings and accessories. With careful attention to detail, our products not only look good, but they are erected problem-free.
There is virtually no field work required simply because our buildings are so well designed and detailed. Our engineers, draftsmen, detailers and building designers with over 10 years of experience and know-how to put together the highest quality metal building in the industry.
From the very first J.C.s customer, to the thousands who have followed, each has learned that its not only the engineering that makes one company better than another; its the quality of the people involved.
And, at J.C.s our people are top quality.The experts at J.C.s Metal Building Sales can help you answer questions related to steel and metal construction projects and services. Including metal roofing, retro-fit roofing, mini-storage, commercial, industrial and residential metal building questions.
There is a big focus today on energy and going green. We all hear about things like energy savings, cool roofing and recycle ability.
There are numerous benefits in having a cool roof:
- Increase ecological sustainability factor, or make your house “greener” by:
- Reducing your utility bills associated with air conditioning
- Increasing occupant comfort and avoid installing an air conditioner where there isn’t already one
- Decreasing the size and prolong the life of your air conditioning system
- Lowering roof maintenance costs and extend roof life, avoiding reroofing costs and reducing solid waste
- Assist your home in meeting building codes
- Mitigate your community’s Urban Heat Island Effect
- Maintain aesthetics with a roof that performs and looks good
- Receive utility rebates (in some locations)
You can see it everywhere–from your local grocery store to large manufacturing companies.
With the price of gas going through the roof, everybody is looking for ways to cut costs. Turn up the thermostat in the summer and lower it in the winter. Eat out less and don’t take weekend road trips. Another idea is to replace the existing roof on your house with a thermally efficient roof system. A thermally efficient roof must have high reflectivity and emissivity values.
Give us a call 386-277-2851, Or fill in our Quote form to get a quote by phone. fax us at 386-277-2852 and we will contact you